Appointments and Promotions Workshop
At least once a year the Office of Faculty and Academic Affairs will host an in-person workshop that introduces the tracks, the appointment and promotion application process, as well as the resources available to all GUMC Faculty.
You are also welcome to request a presentation for your department or office by emailing Dr. Priscilla Furth, Associate Dean for Faculty Development, and Karen Bokoski, Faculty Development Coordinator. To find out other upcoming events and program applications, you can visit our events page.
You can view past presentations below:
- NHS Lines: Tenure, Educator, Research, and Adjunct (2019)
- Tenure track presentation (December, 2018)
- Medical Educator track (2019)
- Research track presentation (2019)
- Clinical and Biomedical Tracks: Clinician, Clinician Educator, Clinician Scholar, Biomedical Educator, Biomedical Scholar (2019)
- MedStar Research Symposium Clinical and Biomedical tracks presentation (2019)