Research and innovation are core functions for Georgetown University Medical Center
GUMC’s researchers work in the lab, in the classroom, in the clinic, and in their communities to help answer medicine’s biggest questions with a concentrated focus on cancer, neuroscience, child health and development, and global health.
OFAA helps to support more than 400 scientists working on basic and clinical research projects and active clinical trials with in-depth resources. On this page, you will be able to:
- Explore research opportunities and collaborations.
- Find tools to strengthen your research proposals and grant applications.
- Apply technology-based resources to support research activity and the publication of research outcomes.
In addition to the information presented here, we recommend that you consult the Research main page for GUMC for more information. You may also view upcoming events and program applications that may aid you in your research on our events page.
- Due to COVID-19, please see instructions and guidance for Research Continuity for Labs and groups. Please read more about GU Guidance on COVID-19.
- Please see the Research Continuity and COVID-19 Box Folder that OFAA has created to keep track of articles, announcements, and resources. If you have something that you think should be added to the box folder, please contact Karen.Bokoski@georgetown.edu.
- Compilation of Resources on Racial Justice: We encourage members of the Georgetown University Medical Center to educate themselves and others using these resources and the resources listed on other Georgetown main sites to learn and discuss ways that we can work together in solidarity and act against the inequalities that exist in this world.