Research and innovation are core functions for Georgetown University Medical Center
GUMC’s researchers work in the lab, in the classroom, in the clinic, and in their communities to help answer medicine’s biggest questions with a concentrated focus on cancer, neuroscience, child health and development, and global health.
OFAA helps to support more than 400 scientists working on basic and clinical research projects and active clinical trials with in-depth resources. On this page, you will be able to:
- Explore research opportunities and collaborations.
- Find tools to strengthen your research proposals and grant applications.
- Apply technology-based resources to support research activity and the publication of research outcomes.
- Dahlgren Memorial Library provides resources to support your research activities. In addition, Dahlgren librarians are available to consult with faculty on the use of Dahlgren resources.
- Submit space and shared resources requests to the GUMC Space Committee
In addition to the information presented here, we recommend that you consult the Research main page for GUMC for more information. You may also view upcoming events and program applications that may aid you in your research on our events page.