Programs and events are open to all faculty, fellows and trainees unless stated otherwise. Please read criteria for application to any specialized programs. Please address any questions to Karen Bokoski at Karen.Bokoski@georgetown.edu.
Please find events on the following pages:
- GUWellness events
- Georgetown University events
- All GUMC events
- MedStar Health Grand Rounds/Lectures per department
- CENTILE Events and Programs
- Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Events and Programs
- Dahlgren Memorial Library Events and Programs
- Please check on updates on educational, research, and teleworking continuity on the GU COVID-19 web page.
- Complete your GUFaculty360 personal profile! The GU360 team is offering to assist you in creating your online GUFaculty360 personal profile. Simply send your CV to Emily Zhang or Lori Briggs, and they will get your profile started with the information in your CV. If you have any questions about this process, please email Emily Zhang or Lori Briggs.
- Panopto: Panopto is a cloud-based lecture capture service to replace services previously provided by Echo360. Panopto is a premier video lecture capture tool that has been successfully adopted by many of our peer institutions. Panopto is available to faculty, staff, and students as a replacement for Echo360, which will be removed from both Blackboard and Canvas. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact email@example.com.