Unless specified, please RSVP to Karen Bokoski at Karen.Bokoski@georgetown.edu. Programs and events are open to all faculty, fellows and trainees unless stated otherwise. Please read criteria for application to any specialized programs. You can also learn more about and view our 2018 past events or 2019 past events. Please address any questions to Karen Bokoski at Karen.Bokoski@georgetown.edu.
We also recommend checking out:
- GUWellness events
- Georgetown University events
- All GUMC events
- MedStar Health Grand Rounds/Lectures per department
- Please check on updates on educational, research, and teleworking continuity on the GU COVID-19 web page.
- Complete your GUFaculty360 personal profile! The GU360 team is offering to assist you in creating your online GUFaculty360 personal profile. Simply send your CV to Emily Zhang or Lori Briggs, and they will get your profile started with the information in your CV. If you have any questions about this process, please email Emily Zhang or Lori Briggs.
- Introducing Panopto: Panopto is a cloud-based lecture capture service to replace services previously provided by Echo360. Panopto is a premier video lecture capture tool that has been successfully adopted by many of our peer institutions. Panopto is available to faculty, staff, and students as a replacement for Echo360, which will be removed from both Blackboard and Canvas. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- All faculty will need to complete transiton to CANVAS from Blackboard December 31, 2019. Learn more about the transition.
- You must enroll in DUO. Duo is Georgetown’s Two Factor Authentication Program for all Georgetown online applications. Duo provides extra security that protects you against hackers. Duo requires an additional step at login that ensures your password is protected against theft. Review the Directions for Setting Up Duo and FAQs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.