GUMC Faculty Physical Wellness Resources
Physical wellness is about making healthy choices that include physical activity, nutritious foods, adequate sleep, and illness prevention practices.
- Fit in that work out: All Georgetown University faculty and staff and MedStar Health employees are eligible for a Campus Recreation membership. See membership rates.
- Bike to work
- Find your inner balance with virtual yoga classes from the Georgetown Lombardi Arts & Humanities Program.
- Use this Health Advocate benefit: The Wellness Coaching Program gives eligible employees, spouses, and dependents 18+ unlimited access to a personal wellness coach
- Go the distance to fight cancer in BellRinger, a bike ride to raise funds in support of cancer research at Georgetown University’s Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Engage in sleep meditations with your Free Calm app subscription
- Try Introduction to Qijong