Radiology Research Feasibility Process
The department of radiology has introduced a new process to ensure they are able to support state-of-the art imaging for clinical trials. The process, described below, is effective immediately and is very straightforward.
- Study team downloads form from OnCore (see tip sheet)
- Form located by clicking on menu under your name in the upper right corner.
- Hover over help
- Click on “Georgetown Radiology Support Request Form”.
- Email completed form to: email@example.com
- Include Imaging manual & protocol
- The Vice Chair of research for radiology will assign protocol review to radiologist
- Radiology reviewer may request more information from PI/CRC
- The Vice Chair of research for radiology will approve request and return form to study team and budget analysts
- Study Team to upload form into OnCore (see tip sheet)
- The completed feasibility form gets uploaded to the protocol in OnCore via the Menu> Protocols> PC Console> Documents tab.