Research and innovation are core functions for Georgetown University Medical Center
GUMC’s researchers work in the lab, in the classroom, in the clinic, and in their communities to help answer medicine's biggest questions with a concentrated focus on cancer, neuroscience, child health and development, and global health.
OFAA helps to support more than 400 scientists working on basic and clinical research projects and active clinical trials with in-depth resources. On this page, you will be able to:
- Explore research opportunities and collaborations.
- Find tools to strengthen your research proposals and grant applications.
- Apply technology-based resources to support research activity and the publication of research outcomes.
In addition to the information presented here, we recommend that you consult the Research main page for GUMC for more information. You may also view upcoming events and program applications that may aid you in your research on our events page.
- New IRB System Announcement
- CDMRP Funding Opportunties and Strategies for Success Webinars: The Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP) invites the research community to view a webinar series on funding opportunities in both research and career development. The first of these webinars “Funding Opportunities and Strategies for Success”, participants will learn how to find the latest CDMRP funding opportunities, how to navigate a program announcement (funding opportunity announcement), and use what they learn to create a competitive application. Over the next four months, webinars covering topics from innovative research applications to clinical research will be published. Review the CDMRP Webinar Schedule. All CDMRP funding opportunities, both recently and previously released, are available on the CDMRP website (https://cdmrp.army.mil).
- Tips Before You Submit - Sample Grant Applications, Summary Statements, and More